This will explain how to configure GTother on a Apple iOS device.
Make sure your iOS devices is on the latest firmware version as some previous firmware versions had multiple issues with wireless connectivity.
- Tap "Settings" on your screen and select "Wi-Fi" near the top.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on
- Select "GTother" by tapping on it.
- Now you will need to enter the network security key.
(This is the pre-shared key and can be found HERE)
- When you successfully enter in the network security key you will be connected to GTother. Remember, you will still need to open your browser and authenticate the device before getting on the internet.
You should now be connected to GTother. You can now open your browser where you will be taken to the login portal to get on to the Internet. Here you will enter your GT account username and password.
**Please ensure that only on GT network is configured on your iOS device. This will prevent connection issues between multiple networks; other GT netowrks should be forgotten.**